INFINITI SCAFFOLDING SAFETY IS PARAMOUNT IN EVERYTHING WE DO THIS IS EMPHASISED AND REFLECTED IN OUR EXCELLENT SAFETY RECORD AND CONSISTENT EFFORTS TO IMPROVE AND BE THE BEST WE CAN BE.
Our commitment to client satisfaction is demonstrated through:
- Professional advice : in addition to our own in-house personnel, we ensure the highest of standard by utilising the services of external professional safety advisors.
- Supervision : we employ a high ratio of supervisors to manage the scaffolding teams; all our supervisors are trained to SSSTS equivalent and hold the CISRS Scaffold Supervisor cards.
- Safety monitoring / surveillance : our scaffolds are inspected every 7 days and our systems monitored and reviewed to maximise opportunities for improvement and prevention.
- Risk and method statements : by using job specific method statements and regular on-site toolbox talks we ensure that health and safety remains paramount at all times.
- Inspections : with a full time scaffold inspector we are able to offer a fully documented inspection maintenance service, including where required the use of the ‘scaff-tag’ system.
- PPE : all our personnel are provided with high quality PPE to enable them to carry out their work safely. With safety critical equiptment, controlled records are maintained for the purpose of inspection, maintenance and replacement.